Uk-Certified Knowledge Association (UKCKA) was previously known “Corporation of Executives and Administrators Limited (The) (CEA)” which was established in 1981. It is a
professional awarding organisation. It offers a huge choice of academic programmes with something to suit everyone in their chosen career paths. The UKCKA has been providing UK
Learning Qualifications and Learning Membership in recognition of an individual’s achievement in his/her area of profession. The UKCKA offers the following programs.
• Diploma Programmes
• Higher Diploma Programmes
• Executive Diploma Programmes
• Postgraduate Diploma Programmes
• Certification and accreditation programmes
• English as a Fundamental Language
• MBA Program with Kharkiv University
The UKCKA is a respectable awarding organization in the UK in operating since 1981. UKCKA is an accredited non-governmental organization, whose aims are to ensure that the
Discipline of Professionalism and Benchmarks are implemented to all members who are in practice.
To this effect, they have collaborated with UK-Commission for Consistent Learning (UK-CCL), who are function to the quality standards of ISO 9001: 2008, as a Examiners, Assessors
and Verifiers for Professional Qualifications since 1996 onwards.
UK-CCL implementers of their own Professional Quality Management Standards under the quality mark of PQMS 2005: 5001.
The UKCKA offers a huge choice of academic programs with something to suit everyone in their chosen career paths. The UKCKA is an authorized certification body that certifies for
the following professions:
Front Office Administrators
Food & Beverage Administrators
Building Maintenance Administrators
Hospitality Accounting Administrators
Elderly Care Administrators
Health Management Hotel Procurement Administrators
Travel & Tourism Administrators
House Keeping Administrators
Hotel Security Administrators
Information Systems Administrators
Quantitative Surveyor Administrators
Innovative Projects Administrators
Business Accounting Administrators
Accounting Technician Administrators
Business Secretary Administrators
Business Entroprenurs Administrators
Human Resource Administrators
Our institution will make a presentation about our building / facilities and the region. This will help the project participants do their pedagogics work before the implementation as well as
assisting the project lead organization.
-The joint initial draft program will be reviewed and updated following the agreement.
– Provide an environment to review the details of the project, elements of the work placement, work program and observation opportunities.
– As a part of the work program, provision of the workshop, interactions and seminars for all the participants.
– Discussions on the application and monitoring of the project and sharing visual materials with the participants.
– Providing certificate of attendance to all project participants following the completion of the framework.
– Program director has an extensive exprience on Eramus + projects. Therefore, he will contribute to the projects significantly.
Partner in DEMRAIL-PSS (2017-1-TR01-KA202-046496) project. In this project, it supports the preparation of training modules of passenger service personnel in the railway sector.
Dr Ozgur H Cinar: Law; New Program Development
Prof Dr Ralph Thomas: Tourism & Hospitality; New Program Development